DELAWARE VETERANS POST #1
Notice all information
subject to change without notice.
Note 2017 DUES HAVE BEEN MAILED TO ALL
LAST YEARS MEMBERS
DUES AND FEES
One time non-refundable initiation fee (if membership is
accepted) of $175.00 submitted with your application for membership.
2017 Del Vets Regular Pool membership Dues -
family of 4 - $40.00 for each additional family member (Living
in their household only) due by May 15, 2017. There will be a $40.00
late fee for all dues paid after May 15, 2017 Any Returning Members dues not paid by May
25, 2017 may (we
must know how many members are coming back by this date)
forfeit their membership, You will need to reapply for membership and again pay the pool initiation
fee. You may add a babysitter to your pool membership; the fee is $50.00 Questions or Concerns:
or call (302)475-0636 option #2 leave message and a Pool Committee member
will contact you in a timely
2017 Associate Pool Member pool dues -
$325.00 * see above
2017 Veteran Post Member pool dues -
$250.00 * see above
If you are interested in joining the Post
and/or Pool, send email to email@example.com
your request will be forwarded to our membership committee and you will
be contacted by a Post member.
For veterans to receive the veterans pool rate you must be a Post
We are accepting new memberships for
the Summer of 2017. (Read our 2017 flyer
regarding the benefits of being a member of Delaware Veterans swimming pool, HERE.
Download a membership application HERE
or if you wish to have a
membership application emailed to you send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
requesting an application.
- Del Vets Swim team, North Brandywine Swim League - Keep
your eye here for team Events, Schedule, Pictures and News. (Swim Team Schedule)
- Swim lessons available at an additional cost.
- Holiday picnics - The Post supplies hot dogs, hamburgers,
rolls and condiments, attendees are asked to bring a covered dish.
$5.00 for Post and Pool Members and $10.00 for All Guest..
- Memorial Day weekend - Saturday May 27,
2017, following our Memorial Day
- July 4th
- Labor Day
(Monday Sept 4th.)
- Snack bar available Noon- 8 p.m.
Members also may use the adult lounge and deck from Memorial Day through
HOURS OF OPERATION
- Opening Day - Saturday May 27, 2017 (Post
and Pool do not open until after the Memorial Day Ceremony is complete).
- From Memorial Day to Brandywine School District summer
dismissal weekends only from 12:00 P.M. to 9:00 P.M.
- Summer hours are from 12:00 P.M. to 9:00
closes at 9:00 P.M.
- On Fridays from June 9th to July 4th the pool
will remain open until 10 p.m.
- Please be considerate of our Lifeguards, clean your area and
use shower facility before 9:00 P.M.
- Closing Day - Labor Day.
RULES (MAY BE
REVISED BY POOL COMMITTEE)
- All Members and Guest must sign in
at front desk
- All guest must be accompanied by a
- All guest must pay guest fee of
$5.00 per person per day
- No Swimming unless lifeguard is on
- Children 10 and under must be
accompanied by an adult
- No alcohol is permitted to be
brought onto pool property
- Providing alcohol to anyone under
21 years of age will not be tolerated
- No glass containers of any kind are
permitted on pool property
- No running, horseplay or gum
chewing in pool area
- No profanity or aggressive behavior
- No Flotation devices in main pool
- No Pool parties permitted without
prior approval (Contact lifeguards for information call 302-475-0636 or
- No Children under 21 permitted on
- No pets allowed
- Proper swim attire required
- Any child not trained must wear a
- Baby pool limited to children under
6, parental supervision is required
- Lifeguards do not monitor the baby
- Have fun and enjoy the pool
- Florie Henry - Chair
- Carl Bramble
- Sandy Schell
- Dan Avery
- Kevin McLaughlin
- Rob Gordon
- Kristine Endres
- Bob Munoz
Will be updated when
events schedule is printed.
If you have children interested in joining our Del Vets Swim Team kindly
send an email to
email@example.com or leave call 302-475-0636 and leave a
message and a member of our swim team committee will contact you.
- May 27th, Memorial Day Picnic, July 4th, Independence Day Picnic
and Monday September 4th, Labor Picnic 12 to 4 PM - Free Draft Beer,
Wine & Soda till 2pm after which free Soda - Ballroom cash bar open for all
drinks from 12 noon to 4 PM. Food will be available from 12 to 3 p.m. The Post will provide Hamburgers and Hot Dogs along with necessary
utensils and condiments. These events are successful only if you bring
something to share with your fellow Post and Pool members. If your last name
begins with A thru M bring a dessert, N thru Z bring a side dish. Cost is
$5.00 for Post and Pool Members and $10.00 for All Guest. Please no pretzels or chips.
Friday - June 9th, DJ at the pool
June 14th, Kids rock 'n raft night
Friday - June
17th, Movie night
- July 4th Independence Day Picnic - (See Memorial Day for more detailed
July 14th, DJ at the pool
Tuesday - July
18th, DJ at the pool
Saturday - July
29th, Movie night
August 4th, DJ at the pool
August 23rd, DJ at the pool
- September 2nd Movie night
- September 4th Labor Day Picnic - (See Memorial Day for more detailed
Check Pool area Bulletin Board for
our 2016 Calendar of events.